The Uni POSCA brush Paint Marker contains water-based pigment ink which is lightfast, water resistant, will write on almost any surface. The Uni POSCA is also permanent and bleed-proof on paper and card (as it absorbs into the fibres), and can be made permanent on the following:
- Terracotta - by baking at 220°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Porcelain – by baking at 160°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Glass – by baking in the oven at 160°C for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
- Textiles – by ironing on reverse
- Metal, plastic and wood – by spraying with clear varnish
This multi-use brush paint marker is available in a number of vibrant, opaque colours which cover each other well.
Excellent for illustration, posters, sign writing or any of your other artistic needs.
Standard Delivery - £1.50
Orders Over £10 - Free
First Class Signed - £2.60
Next Working Day - £7.50
let's be pen pals
Sign up to our newsletter to hear about the latest offers and more