POSCA paint markers are an excellent multi-surface, creative pen. POSCA contains water-based pigment ink which is lightfast, water-resistant, and will write on almost any surface. The PC-1M extra-fine 0.7mm bullet tip is excellent for fine detail and illustration. Hold it straight on for fine dots and lines, use it at an angle to create strokes and colour coverage.
The Uni POSCA is also permanent and bleed-proof on paper and cards (as it absorbs into the fibres), and can be made permanent on the following:
- Terracotta - by baking at 220°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Porcelain – by baking at 160°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Glass – by baking in the oven at 160°C for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
- Textiles – by ironing on the reverse
- Metal, plastic and wood – by spraying with clear varnish
This multi-use extra fine paint marker is available in a number of vibrant, opaque colours which cover each other well.
Excellent for illustration, posters, signwriting or any of your other artistic needs.
The PC-1M Box of 22 Includes one of each Black, Blue, Brown, Gold, Green, Light Blue, Light Green, Orange, Light Orange, Pink, Red, Red Wine, Silver, Violet, White, Yellow, Ivory, Beige, Grey, Slate Grey, Straw Yellow and Light Pink.
Standard Delivery - £1.50
Orders Over £10 - Free
First Class Signed - £2.60
Next Working Day - £7.50
let's be pen pals
Sign up to our newsletter to hear about the latest offers and more