The Uni POSCA extra-fine Paint Marker contains water-based pigment ink which is lightfast, water-resistant, will write on almost any surface. The Uni POSCA is also permanent and bleed-proof on paper and card (as it absorbs into the fibres), and can be made permanent on the following:
- Terracotta - by baking at 220°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Porcelain – by baking at 160°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Glass – by baking in the oven at 160°C for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
- Textiles – by ironing on reverse
- Metal, plastic and wood – by spraying with clear varnish
This multi-use extra fine paint marker is available in a number of vibrant, opaque colours which cover each other well.
Excellent for illustration, posters, signwriting or any of your other artistic needs.
The PC-1M Box of 22 Includes one of each Black, Blue, Brown, Gold, Green, Light Blue, Light Green, Orange, Light Orange, Pink, Red, Red Wine, Silver, Violet, White, Yellow, Ivory, Beige, Grey, Slate Grey, Straw Yellow and Light Pink.
Standard Delivery - £1.50
Orders Over £10 - Free
First Class Signed - £2.60
Next Working Day - £7.50
let's be pen pals
Sign up to our newsletter to hear about the latest offers and more