The Uni POSCA Paint Marker contains water-based pigment ink which is lightfast, water-resistant, will write on almost any surface. This multi-use paint marker is available in a number of vibrant, opaque colours which cover each other well. The POSCA range is excellent for illustration, posters, signwriting or any of your other artistic needs.
The UNI POSCA is also permanent and bleed-proof on paper and card (as it absorbs into fibres), and can be made permanent on the following:
- Terracotta - by baking at 220°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Porcelain – by baking at 160°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Glass – by baking in the oven at 160°C for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
- Textiles – by ironing on reverse
- Metal, plastic and wood – by spraying with clear varnish.
PC-8K (Broad Chisel Tip) writes an 8mm line.
PC-1M (Extra Fine Tip) 1mm Bullet Tip writes a 0.7mm line.
PC-3M (Fine Tip) writes a 0.9mm - 1.3mm line.
PC-5M (Medium Tip) writes a 1.8mm - 2.5mm line.
Standard Delivery - £1.50
Orders Over £10 - Free
First Class Signed - £2.60
Next Working Day - £7.50
let's be pen pals
Sign up to our newsletter to hear about the latest offers and more